Industrial facility location drawing workforce from Williamsburg, the Gateway Region and Hampton Roads. Fiber, water and electricity connected to 142-acre site with additional acreage available for larger users.
- 142 contiguous acres for industrial use
- Foreign Trade Zone incentives available for reduced costs on imports/exports
- Centrally located between Richmond, Norfolk, and Williamsburg
- Permit exists to double wastewater treatment facility
- Wireless broadband tower in park, served by Mid-Atlantic Broadband’s open-access fiber network for data-heavy businesses