Large mixed-use sites available as part of major living-working center. Dedicated highway interchange for east-west or north-south routes. Sites qualified for data centers, with all utilities available.
- 1201 Watkins Centre Pkwy, Midlothian, VA 23114
- Already home to Bon Secours’ St. Francis hospital and Village Bank headquarters
- Strategic location at dedicated Route 288 interchange (I-64 to I-95 connector)
- Adjacent Westchester Commons existing retail mall on Midlothian Turnpike
- 91.5 to 273 acres available for development including office, light industrial, retail and high-density residential
- Data center ready
- Property Website