Ingram Books Facility
This 230,520 sq. ft. facility is centrally located in Dinwiddie County. The property is adjacent to I-85 and Route 1. Ingram Books Facility’s proximity to major distributors and logistics players makes it an ideal location for companies wishing to locate in a transportation and warehousing industry cluster. In fact, the property is at close proximity to major industry players, such as, Amazon Fulfillment Center, Walmart Distribution Center, and Fort Lee’s Army Logistics University.
Location: 25410 Weakley Road, Dinwiddie, 23803
Best Use: Distribution
- Total available space: 95,683 sq. ft., warehouse space: 85,759 sq. ft., office space: 9,366 sq. ft.
- Expandable by 400,000 sq. ft.
- Offices renovated in 2012
- All utilities available
- Less than a mile to I-85, one mile to Route 1, 35 miles to Richmond International Airport
- Phase I Environmental Audit available
- Available incentives: Virginia Enterprise Zone and Tobacco Region and New Market Tax Credit Zone